Did You Know?
An experienced and successful F&I expert is personally assigned to your store
F&I Outsource Highlight’s
- That statistically over 99% of consumers “expect a hassle” when they go to a dealership?
- That 97% of customers go on line to research their purchase before they see the vehicle?
- That 90% of US buyers are payment buyers?
- That 85% of young adults use Smartphone’s and 84% of car buyers choose their dealership by virtue of the Internet?
- That 72% of consumers would visit a dealership more often if the car buying process improved?
- That the average time a consumer spends in the finance (box) office is 61 minutes, while 72% of consumers prefer to complete their credit application on line?
- That 63% of customers prefer to engage in “showrooming” when on the dealer lot, but less than 1% like the car buying process as it is today?
- That the average retail transaction time is between 4 - 5 hours, while the average purchase time for a satisfied buyer is 1.5 hours?
4 - 5 Hours
- The #1 frustration car buyers have is spending hours and hours in the buying process?
The heart of the matter is that knowledge is a valuable commodity to the wise dealer. The future in automotive retailing is analyzing this statistical data and knowing how to change in lieu of react to market trends. F&I Outsource works with hundreds of dealers and we have our ear close to the ground. This pulse on the industry is invaluable for our dealer partners.
OUTSOURCE EXECUTIVE TEAM
PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
VICE PRESIDENT BUSINESS
VICE PRESIDENT OPERATIONS